Set in Cibolo’s tranquil, lush green landscape, The Brooks of Cibolo offers resort-style amenities with the laidback ease of country living. From memorable experiences to delicious culinary delights, our loving staff provides individualized services with a personal touch. Endless possibilities are on your horizon, and we strive to help you live your best life every single day.
Welcome to The Brooks of Cibolo Assisted Living in Cibolo, TX
Experience Homestyle Senior Living in Northeast San Antonio
We believe that Assisted Living is best achieved on your terms. This lifestyle option features 24-7 services, upscale amenities, and much more to empower our residents to be as independent as possible.
Imagine a life without endless chores and menial tasks – where every moment is yours for the taking. With concierge services, dining on-demand, and round-the-clock on-site staff, our Independent Living option was designed to make the most of your time.
Sparking happiness is our passion in all aspects of life at The Brooks of Cibolo, but especially in Memory Care. We want our memory care residents to feel like they’re part of a caring, close-knit community. By keeping the staff-per-resident ratio high, we help every resident enjoy the warmth and attention of a home-like environment.
Our Signature Passion Program
At the Brooks of Cibolo, we believe passion means being engaged and full of purpose. That’s why we empower our seniors to fulfill their dreams while providing them high-level care. Our Passion Program embodies everything we do.
Family members can stay in the loop with Sagely, our convenient suite of automated tools that allow you to check on
loved ones and stay updated with the latest community events. Want to establish a closer connection with your loved one? Our Dementia Live simulation allows participants to experience first-hand what it’s like to live with a
sensory challenge. Learn more about our special programs.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from San Antonio's Best:
- Nearby Attractions
The Brooks of Cibolo offers big city amenities with tranquil country living. Convenient access to major medical facilities, San Antonio Airport, and Randolph Brooks Military Base. I-35 is within a few miles of the community offering easy access straight into San Antonio.
● Retama Park Racetrack ● Canyon Lake ● Gruene Historic District ● Historic New Braunfels ● Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph or the “Showplace of the Air Force.” ● Schlather Park
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● NE Methodist Hospital ● Brooks Area Medical Center (BAMC) ● Baptist Emergency Hospital – Schertz ● MedPost Urgent Care of Cibolo ● Physician's Premier Emergency Room ● Schertz Cibolo Emergency Clinic ● Fresenius Kidney Care ● Promptu immediate care ● Cibilo Small Animal Hospital ● Walmart Pharmacy ● CVS JBSA-Randolph BX Pharmacy ● Triangle Pharmacy Solutions
- Shopping & Dining
● The Forum Mall ● Rolling Oaks Mall ● Tanger Outlets (San Marcos) ● Petco ●Walmart ● HEB ● Harmon’s BBQ ● Emily’s Coffee Shop ● Kindling ● 1908 Wine House ● La Cabana ● Mako’s on the Creek ● Zaxby’s ● Panda Express ● Subway
Our resort-style amenities provide convenience and ease so you can live stress-free. Our amenities include:
- ● Secure, gated community ● Covered parking ● Full-service salon ● Fitness center ● Media room ● Beautiful outdoor living spaces ● Restaurant-style dining services ● Movie theater ● Resort-style pool ● Dog park ● Library ● Beer and wine lounge ● Clubhouse and activity center ● Walking trails ● Putting green
Conveniently located five miles northeast of San Antonio, our assisted living community provides access to everything the city offers, including major medical facilities, San Antonio Airport, and more.
Enjoy the tranquility of Canyon Lake, proudly coined “The Jewel” of Texas Hill Country. Leisurely shop at The Forum Mall or indulge your taste buds with dining at Mako’s on the Creek.