Nestled in the lush green landscape of Farmers Branch, Texas, The Avenues of Park Forest cultivates a community rich with Texan culture and hospitality. Unique features evoke a peaceful mindset for our residents, including walking trails, a beautifully landscaped interior courtyard, and spacious common areas for gathering. The magnificence of the surrounding cedar trees set the tone of peace in our assisted living community.
Make Yourself at Home at The Avenues of Park Forest Assisted Living and Memory Care in Farmers Branch, TX
Experience Vibrant Senior Living at The Avenues of Park Forest Near Farmers Branch
Revel in a life where your decisions are yours with Assisted Living at The Avenues of Park Forest. No two days are ever the same with our offering of diverse and engaging activities. With constant access to compassionate care and resort-style upscale apartments, you can enjoy the good life in a carefree environment.
Lasting moments happen in a laugh, a smile, a kind embrace. Our professional Memory Care staff receive yearly training on the most up-to-date evidence-based knowledge on dementia and Alzheimer’s care. With patience, love, and attentive care, our staff aims to create memorable moments for your loved one every single day.
Our Signature Passion Program
The pinnacle of our community is top-tier care. Our signature Passion Program was born from our drive to uphold a rigorous standard of personalized service in everything we do. Whether we’re arranging flowers for the common area or organizing an upcoming themed event, we want our residents to experience the fine touches that transform a house into a home.
Do you yearn to build a closer connection to your loved one who is experiencing sensory change? Immerse yourself into their world with Dementia Live, a high-impact dementia simulation experience. Ageless Graces enables you to activate all five brain functions and optimizes physical functions. Learn about our Special Programs at The Avenues of Park Forest.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from the Best of Northwest Dallas:
- Nearby Attractions
The Avenues of Park Forest is conveniently located in Northwest Dallas, South of I-635 between I-35E and the Dallas North Tollway. With easy access to I-635, DART services the area to provide accessible transportation to all. Our ideal location is close to Farmers Branch, Addison, Carrollton, and the Galleria.
● A.W. Perry Homestead Museum ● Brookhaven College ● Cinemark IMAX 17 ● Bird Sanctuary and Butterfly Gardens ● Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center ● Farmers Branch Manske Library ● The Branch Connection Active Adult Center ● The Firehouse Theatre ● The Rose Gardens of Farmers Branch ● USA Bowl ● Vitruvian Park and Trail
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● Dallas Medical Center ● Medical City Dallas ● Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas ● CareNow Urgent Care - Dallas Midway ● CVS ● Dougherty’s Pharmacy ● Walgreens ● Palmer’s Pharmacy Plus
- Shopping & Dining
● Galleria ● Northpark Mall ● Addison Town Center ● Tom Thumb ● Sprouts ● ALDI’s ● Walmart ● El Fenix ● Cindi’s NY Delicatessen Restaurant & Bakery ● Golden Corral ● El Tizoncito ● Starbucks ● Chick-Fil-A ● Olive Garden ● IHOP
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of concierge-style services. Our fine amenities include:
● Spacious lobby, common room, and sitting areas ● Pet-friendly apartments ● Computer Area ● Full-service salon ● Fitness center ● Outdoor garden area ● Walking trails ● Beautifully-landscaped interior courtyard ● Outdoor patio
The Avenues of Park Forest offers convenient access to I-635 between I-35E and the Dallas North Tollway. The DART provides transportation for easy access to the fine shopping, dining, and cultural experiences in Northwest Dallas.
Engage your sense with a lovely stroll at The Rose Gardens of Farmers Branch. Take in the history of yesteryear at A.W. Perry Homestead Museum. Craving a culinary delight? Fine Mexican dining at Ojeda’s will surely satiate your appetite.
For your ease and peace of mind, Dallas Medical Center, Medical City Dallas, and Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas are located nearby.