With silken blue skies that highlight the elegant taupe walls of Tech Ridge Oaks, our senior living community breathes sophistication and tranquility. Airy living spaces and immaculate outdoor gardens provide the idyllic setting for rapt conversation and an eclectic range of activities – from afternoon tea socials to cheese and spritzer happy hours. Like the diverse cultural landscape that surrounds us, life at Tech Ridge is full of possibilities.
Welcome to Tech Ridge Oaks Assisted Living in North Austin, TX
Connected to resort-style amenities and 24-7 access to staff, our Assisted Living residents are empowered to live life on their terms. After each resident undergoes a healthcare assessment, we design a plan of services to specifically fit their needs. With individualized services, fine culinary experiences, and many clubs and daily activities, our residents have the freedom to live the life they dream.
Housed in a calm, home-like environment with gorgeous windows and natural light, our Memory Care residents are reminded that they are loved and cherished. We developed activities in The Cottage according to the latest scientific research on improving quality of life for Alzheimer’s and dementia residents. Our no-judgment zone emphasizes the value and individual voice of each resident.
Our Signature Passion Program
Family members can learn about upcoming community events with Sagely, our suite of automated tools. They can also gain a deeper connection with loved ones through Dementia Live, our high-impact dementia simulation experience, and address 21 physical skills needed for lifelong optimal function with Ageless Grace, our innovative brain fitness program. Learn more about our special programs.
At Tech Ridge Oaks, we provide our residents with top-notch service and quality of care. We believe in a community full of engagement and heartfelt connection. Whether it’s dining or wellness services, our Passion Program drives everything we do.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from Austin's Best:
- Lifestyle Nearby
Austin is known for its diversity, and the adventures to be had within a short distance of our community are no different. We are close to destinations that will appeal to a variety of lifestyles, from the sporty and outgoing to the quiet and studious. Whether a resident wants to improve their golf swing or take a class at community college, there is a full range of options within a short five-minute or five-mile drive of us.
● Austin Community College: Northridge Campus ● Central Texas Archery ● Circle Brewing Co ● Esoteric Farm ● Janet Long Fish Park ● Kung Fu Saloon ● Mavericks Dance Hall ● Milwood Branch | Austin Public Library ● North Austin Rock Gym ● North Town Disc Golf Park ● Oskar Blues Brewery Austin ● PINSTACK ● Pioneer Farms ● Punch Bowl Social Austin ● TopGolf Austin ● Valley Oak Golf Club ● Wells Branch Disc Golf Course
- Healthcare Nearby
In order to live a longer, happier life, it’s important for seniors to stay active and healthy. Residents of Tech Ridge Oaks have easy access to plenty of nearby resources to maintain a healthy lifestyle, from a variety of gyms to renowned hospitals. And because we’re pet friendly, we didn’t forget about Fido. We’re also close to a variety of dog parks, training facilities, and veterinarians to keep our residents’ animal friends happy and healthy.
● 24 Hour Fitness ● Gold’s Gym ● Fitness Connection ● North Austin YMCA ● St. David's North Austin Medical Center ● Cross Creek Hospital ● Wells Branch Medical Center ● RediClinic ● Northtown Dog Park ● Wells Branch Dog Park ● Camp Bow Wow Austin ● DogBoy’s Dog Ranch ● Tech Ridge Pet Hospital
- Parks and Recreation Nearby
One of Austin’s best features is its multitude and variety of green spaces. In addition to being just over a mile from the notable Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park, our community is also close to several other city and neighborhood parks as well as greenbelts. This means our residents have easy access to an array of nature trails, walking trails, biking trails, pools, recreation centers, disc golf courses, and more.
● Applegate Duck Pond ● Copperfield Nature Trail ● Copperfield Park ● Katherine Fleischer Park ● North Star Greenbelt ● Gustavo "Gus" L. Garcia District Park and Rec Center ● Settler’s Ridge Park ● Stoney Creek Park ● Walnut Creek Greenbelt ● Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park ● Wells Creek Greenbelt
Our concierge-style services offer refinement and adventure around every corner. Amenities include:
● Pet-friendly apartments ● Outdoor garden areas ● Salon ● Fitness room ● Putting green ● Movie theater ● Art room ● Multiple activity rooms
Conveniently located near I-35, Tech Ridge Oaks is an ideal portal to all the culture and recreation the city of Austin has to offer.
Take in the majestic wonders at Copperfield Nature Trail. Shop for artisanal flavors at one of the local culinary stores. Celebrate cultural treasures at one of Austin’s heritage museums, including the Mexic-Arte Museum or Carver Museum.
For easy access to health care, several hospitals are located nearby, including Cross Creek Hospital.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.