Nestled among lush, green pastures, our Assisted Living community offers cozy conveniences set within homelike surroundings. Featuring top-tier service, five-star amenities, and savory, restaurant-style dining, our community allows residents to enjoy life’s adventures. Whether attending a lecture series, taking a culinary class, or enjoying a cup of tea and conversation with friends, we offer a bounty of engaging options to keep life enticing and satisfying.
Welcome to Midtowne Assisted Living
in Midlothian, TX
Enjoy Senior Living Full of Life in Northwest Ellis County
Autonomy is yours with Assisted Living at Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care. We offer exceptional service catered to each resident’s individualized needs. With 24-7 passionate care services set within a boutique-style community, we empower our residents to live every day to its fullest.
We cherish our residents and aim to make them smile every day. For our Memory Care residents, we believe that a smile is found in moments. Moments full of personalized care, friendship, and creativity give our residents purpose and value. We keep the number of available rooms in The Cottage low and our staff-per-resident ratios high so our residents can enjoy attentive care in a home-like environment.
Our Signature Passion Program
At Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care, our passion is to provide seniors the best quality of life possible. Our signature Passion Program was born from this idea. Through passionate service, cleanliness, and engagement, we empower our residents to live boldly and courageously.
Active your brain functions with Ageless Grace to stimulate and optimize neuroplasticity functions. Partake in an immersive dementia experience with Dementia Live to build a stronger connection between you and your loved one. Stay connected 24-7 with Sagely, our suite of automated tools, and learn about our latest community happenings and special programs.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from the Best of Midlothian:
- Nearby Attractions
Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care is a boutique-style senior living community located near downtown Midlothian, Texas. Our community provides easy access to Hwy 287 which puts you minutes away from many shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
● Don Floyd Memorial Stadium ● Mockingbird Nature Park ● Cassaro Winery ● 4-C Stables & Horseback Riding Center ● Founders Row History Museum
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● Methodist Midlothian Hospital ● Baylor Scott & White Waxahachie ● Methodist Mansfield Medical Center ● Baylor Scott & White Urgent Care ● Midlothian Urgent Care ● CVS ● All Care Pharmacy ● Walgreens ● Kroger Pharmacy ● Walmart Pharmacy
- Shopping & Dining
● Midlothian Town Crossing ● Burkes Outlet Store ● Glory Bound Market ● Ross ● Kroger ● Brookshire's ● Walmart ● Ellis County BBQ ● Branded Burger ● Lighthouse Coffee Bar ● Hibachio ● Caroline’s Country Cafe ● HideOut Burgers, ● The Philly Cheese Steak Factory ● Doolee’s Baking ●Busy B’s Bakery ● Cinnabon ● Mamma’s Icebox
Our Assisted Living community offers upscale living amenities, so our residents can kick back and enjoy simple daily joys. Our amenities include:
● Upscale, pet-friendly apartments ● Spacious lobby, common room, and sitting areas ● Intimate interior courtyard ● Gated outdoor living area ● Walking paths ● Full-service salon ● Activity center ● Exercise and physical therapy room ● Sunroom ● All utilities included ● Community Wi-Fi and cable
Our senior living community is located near downtown Midlothian, Texas, and provides easy access to Highway 28, putting you minutes away from many shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Leisurely shop to your heart’s content at Midlothian Towne Crossing. Take in the thrill of horse riding with the grandkids at 4-C Stables & Horseback Riding Center. Enjoy nature’s musical delights at Mockingbird Nature Park.
For your peace of mind, Midtowne Assisted Living and Memory Care is conveniently located near several healthcare centers and pharmacies.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.