Situated in a tranquil, green landscape, Harvest at Roanoke offers well-appointed senior living amenities in a charming, home-like setting. Featuring refined culinary creations and a calendar full of engaging activities, our Assisted Living and Memory Care residents can relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Our resort-style community is the idyllic background for newfound friendships, joy, and laughter. Like the radiant sun that shines on Roanoke, life here is glorious.
Welcome to Harvest of Roanoke Assisted Living and Memory Care in Roanoke, TX
Experience Senior Living Rooted in Community in Southwest Denton County
Imagine an empowered life where your potential ends with what you dream. Through our 24-7 passionate care services in private, upscale apartments, we offer assurance and flexibility so our residents can live every day to its fullest. Assisted Living at Harvest of Roanoke means engagement and enhancement are yours for the taking.
At Harvest of Roanoke, we aim to provide moments filled with purpose and laughter. By keeping the staff-per-resident ratio high, we offer compassion and a comprehensive, evidence-based Memory Care approach. After all, moments are what make a day, and we want our Memory Care residents to feel loved and well-attended.
Our Signature Passion Program
We have a zest for providing high-level care to empower our seniors. Our Passion Program revolutionizes service by infusing passion into everything we do. From cleanliness and wellness to life’s big and small celebrations, passion means living a connected life every day.
Family members can stay up to date with the latest community events with Sagely, our convenient suite of automated tools. Establish a closer connection with your loved ones with Dementia Live, our interactive simulation that allows you to experience sensory challenges firsthand. Learn more about our special programs.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from Roanoke's Best:
- Nearby Attractions
The Harvest of Roanoke offers a convenient location at State Hwy 114 and 377, nestled in the Unique Dining Capital of Texas with many restaurants and attractions just minutes away.
● Texas Motor Speedway ● Roanoke Visitors Center & Museum ● DFW Adventure Park ● Trophy Club Country Club ● Cinemark Roanoke ● Hawaiian Falls Water Park ● Cannon Parkway Park ● Cinnamon Creek Ranch
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● Baylor Hospital-Keller ● Texas Health-Southlake ● Baylor Hospital-Trophy Club ● Methodist Hospital- Southlake ● Baylor Grapevine ● Roanoke Pharmacy ● CVS Pharmacy
- Shopping & Dining
● Walmart ● Home Depot ● Tanger Outlets ● Buc-ee’s ● Hard Eight BBQ ● Babe’s Chicken Dinner House ● Sunny Street Café ● Jason’s Deli ● Panera Bread ● Chick-fil-A
Luxury and comfort are yours with our delightful upscale amenities, which include:
● Upscale, pet-friendly apartments ● Spacious lobby, common room, and sitting areas ● Garden courtyards ● Full-service salon ● Activity room ● Fitness studio ● Theater/media room ● Library ● All utilities included ● Community Wi-Fi
Ideally located in the Unique Dining Capital of Texas at State Hwy 114 and 377, our senior living community offers access to more than 50 unique restaurants, plus an array of boutiques and music venues.
Satiate your taste buds with the global cuisine at restaurants like Anton’s African Cuisine or Los Compadres Cantina. Enjoy a day of outdoor activities with the grandkids at Cinnamon Creek Ranch. Take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the beauty at Knob Hills Bike Trail.
For your peace of mind, we are centrally located near many hospitals, including Baylor Hospital-Keller.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.