The gorgeous greenery and rushing rapids in Round Rock, Texas, provide an idyllic background for the stimulating atmosphere at Double Creek. Our residents engage in a celebration-focused life with freshly-prepared fare, eclectic themed events, and a calendar full of activities. Like the galaxy of stars that awaken the enchanted rounds rocks at night, life at Double Creek is captivating.
Welcome to Double Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care in Round Rock, TX
Experience Suburban Senior Living for Vibrant Lifestyles in Round Rock
Assisted Living at Double Creek offers you ease and autonomy, on your terms. Meticulously-kept outdoor gardens and an ever-evolving list of daily activities add a new spice to life every day. Comfort is yours with our 24-7 staff and private, well-appointed living accommodations.
When daily reminders are the key to feeling loved and cherished, the surrounding environment matters. That’s why we’ve created a cozy, home-like setting at The Cottage, which offers a comprehensive approach to Memory Care. Our skilled, compassionate staff, on-site 24/7, provide specialized care in all phases of dementia so you and your loved ones can breathe easy.
Our Signature Passion Program
At Double Creek, we believe that life is full of possibilities. What better way to empower each day’s potential than through exceptional service? Our revolutionary Passion Program caters to our resident’s individual needs. Through passionate care and understanding, we enable our seniors to live with courage and satisfaction.
Optimize your lifelong functions with Ageless Grace, a cutting-edge brain fitness program. Effortlessly check in on loved ones and learn about event happenings within the community with Sagely, our automated tools suite. Build new bridges of communication with Dementia Live, a high-impact dementia simulation experience. Learn more about our special programs.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from Round Rock's Best:
- Nearby Attractions
Round Rock is more than just an Austin suburb. It’s a historical city with a rich heritage all its own featuring cowboys, the Chisholm Trail, and a famous gunfight involving infamous outlaw Sam Bass. Since 2004, Round Rock has claimed the designation of Sports Capital of Texas — and for good reason. The city is full of sports facilities, playing fields, recreation centers, and parks. Plus, it’s also home to the Round Rock Express minor league baseball team. Conveniently located on state Highway 45 between Interstate 35 and state Highway 130, Double Creek is just a few minutes or miles from it all.
● Allen R. Baca Senior Center ● The Williamson Museum on the Chisholm Trail ● The Historic Round Rock Collection ● Historic Downtown Round Rock ● ArtSpace ● Sam Bass Community Theater ● Round Rock Amphitheater ● Round Rock Public Library ● Chisholm Trail Crossing Park ● Memorial Park (featuring the original “round rock”) ● Round Rock Dog Depot Dog Park ● Clay Madsen Recreation Center ● Rock Sports Arena ● Old Settlers Park ● The Golf Driving Range Round Rock
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center ● Wyoming Springs Medical Center ● Baylor Scott & White Clinic - Round Rock South ● Austin Regional Clinic (ARC): Round Rock ● Sundance Family Health Center ● Brushy Creek Family Physicians ● St. David’s CareNow Urgent Care ● Concentra Urgent Care ● Physicians Premier Round Rock (free-standing emergency room) ● DaVita Round Rock Dialysis ● Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Round Rock ● Seton Spine & Rehabilitation Center
- Shopping & Dining
● Round Rock Shopping (shopping Plaza with big-box stores) ● Mays Crossing Shopping Center ● Visionworks Boardwalk Shopping Center ● HEB ● Home Depot ● Lowe's ● Olive Garden ● El Taquito ● Subway ● Romano's Macaroni Grill ● Joe's Crab Shack ● Zorba's Greek Restaurant ● Chili's Bar + Grill
Our resort-style amenities ensure that our residents can kick back and enjoy their day. Amenities include:
● Pet-friendly apartments ● Outdoor garden areas ● On-site beauty salon and barber ● Fitness room ● Putting green ● Movie theater ● Art room ● Multiple activity rooms ● Library
Conveniently located on State Highway 45 between Interstate 35 and State Highway 130, Double Creek is the ideal gateway to the activities and excitement in Round Rock and the Austin metropolitan area.
Learn a new hobby with Red Rock Honey’s free beekeeping class. Satiate your palate at Fuego Latino Gastro Pub. Go on a scavenger hunt from the past and find the remnants of Katy trestles at Bushy Creek Trail.
For your peace of mind, several health clinics and hospitals are located nearby, including St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center.