From our winding walking paths to our inviting gazebo at Arabella of Kilgore, you can kick back and absorb the serenity of countryside living. Participate in making a new culinary creation for our dining menu or maintain your heart health with Ageless Grace Chair Aerobics. Whatever your interest, we offer a variety of diverse activities to keep our residents happy, invigorated, and engaged.
Welcome to Arabella of Kilgore Assisted Living in Kilgore, TX
Enjoy Peaceful Country Senior Living Deep in the Heart of East Texas
Invigorate your retirement years with Independent Living at Arabella of Kilgore. Forget the fuss of sorting the colored laundry from the delicates and harness your day to do whatever you please. Learn how to needlework or enjoy a cup of tea in the peace of your room, but leave the dishwashing to us.
The independent life is yours for the taking in our Assisted Living program. We’ll take care of the little things – like medication management and dietary supervision – so you can focus on enjoying the day. With our pet-friendly apartments, your pet can enjoy the good life, too!
A kind gesture, a warm smile, the comfort of an attentive ear – these are the moments that stick with us at the end of the day. We provide our residents a higher level of customized service with evidence-based care in a loving and home-like environment. Because when it comes to your loved one, only the highest level of Memory Care service will do.
Our Signature Passion Program
True empowerment begins with access to care, however, and whenever you need it. Our signature Passion Program is at the core of everything we do. From excellent nutrition and cultivating connections, we enhance our seniors’ daily comforts to foster an active and caring community.
The special programs at Arabella of Kilgore were created to strengthen bonds between our residents and loved ones. Keep in touch with Sagely, our suite of automated tools. Build new bridges of communication with Dementia Live, an immersive dementia simulation experience.
Just 5 Minutes or 5 Miles
from the Best of Kilgore:
- Nearby Attractions
Arabella of Kilgore offers the serenity of the country-side and the conveniences of the city. Our community is located close to the heart of downtown Kilgore, with easy access to interstate 20 or Hwy 31 to Longview or Tyler. Arabella of Kilgore is located just 1.2 miles from the historic East Texas Oil Museum at Kilgore College, which tells the story of “oil boom” of the 1930’s. Nearby is Kilgore College which is the home of the famous Kilgore Rangerettes dance team. They have performed at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade and the Rose bowl parade.
● World's Richest Acre ● Synergy Park ● East Texas Oil Museum at Kilgore College ● Shakespeare Garden ● Rangerette Showcase and Museum
- Healthcare and Pharmacies
● Christus Trinity Emergency ER Kilgore ● Christus Good Shepherd Hospital Longview ● Longview Regional Hospital Longview ● Hospitality ER Longview ● Christus Trinity Urgent Care Longview ● Diagnostic Clinic Urgent Care Longview ● Walgreens Pharmacy ● Brookshires Pharmacy ● CVS Pharmacy ● Louis Morgan #4 Longview ●
- Shopping & Dining
● Walmart ● Cato ● Brookshire's ● Burkes Outlet ● The Shoe Department ● Stage ● Everything That Blings ● Jack Ryan Steak House ● Downtown Delights ● Charburger Stockade ● Burrito Shop ● El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant ● Val’s Italian Restaurant ● Circle Café ● Las Tejanitas Mexican
Our community features resort-style amenities so our seniors can enjoy their time as they please. Our amenities include:
● Pet-friendly apartments ● Beautiful indoor sitting areas ● Mini library ● Full-service salon ● Fitness room ● Movie theater ● Walgreens Pharmacy ● Activity room ● Gorgeous outdoor living areas with water features ● Gazebo ● Walking paths
Our assisted living community provides easy access to Interstate 20 and Hwy 31. Our central location near the heart of downtown Kilgore offers the ideal portal to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences.
See the sights that inspired the Bard at the walkable and inspiring Shakespeare Garden—looking for a thrifty excursion? Leisurely shop at Burkes Outlet for the best deals. Get your fine dining fix at Val’s Italian Restaurant.
Several hospitals and healthcare facilities – including Christus Good Shepherd Hospital Longview – are located nearby for your peace of mind.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.