Why Senior Living matters, now more than ever. We know that caring for the safety of your loved one is your top concern. It's ours too. In fact, it's our only concern. Our ongoing mission is to provide our residents with the 24/7 care that they deserve as well as ensure that they are engaged socially, mentally, and physically. We are uniquely trained and ready to adapt to today's rapidly changing health climate at a moment's notice. It's this level of professional care that not only helps our senior residents thrive but provides you the peace of mind you deserve.
Civitas Senior Living Partnering with Walgreens for COVID-19 Vaccinations
Civitas Senior Living has signed up all of its communities nationwide to be on the priority list to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and is partnering with Walgreens for the administration of the vaccine in our Communities. In the coming weeks, Walgreens will be on-site in each of our Communities nationwide and will administer the vaccines to any residents or staff members choosing to get the vaccine.
Here are some important notes on the administration of the vaccines:
- Walgreens pharmacy will come on-site to each community and administering the vaccine for all service levels of residents and all staff members choosing to get the vaccine.
- At least three (3) clinics will be scheduled at each Community through January to ensure that all residents and staff members are protected. These clinics will be set up between 21 to 28 days apart, as the two vaccines that have received Emergency Use Authorization require two doses with at least 21 or 28 days in between doses.
- The vaccine will be voluntary for all residents and staff members at this time, and we continue to monitor state, and federal guidance and best practices.
- The vaccine will be provided free of charge for all residents and staff members of the Community.
- At this time, family members that live outside of the Community will not be eligible to receive the vaccine at our Community through the vaccination clinics.
For questions regarding the vaccines or the vaccination clinics, please call your Community directly. Here is a resource provided by the CDC regarding the Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine and resources for more information.
It is awesome staff there. The staff are caring, loving, and very concerned about my mom. I get phone calls telling me how she is doing. Right now with COVID, the communication is awesome. My mom says the food is good and they offer a variety. The staff are super friendly and I would give them a ten out of five if I could...I would absolutely recommend this community to other families.
...The caregivers are amazing it is like a family there. They have done a good job of keeping the families involved during Covid-19 with Facetime and window visits.
This is a beautiful community and the staff members are wonderful! It was a very difficult decision to move my mom into memory care, especially during the current times. However, everyone at the Grandview has made this as easy as possible for us...All of the aides have been wonderful to my mom and make sure she is well taken care of and entertained...They've also gotten my mom dancing and having fun again.